- Founding doctor of a prominent medical aesthetics clinic located on the fringe of the CBD.
- Local Trainer for Dysport® Botulinium Toxin A
- First Singaporean Trainer and Pioneer Member of Ellanse’s First Asia Advisory Board for Ellanse® collagen-stimulating filler
- Regional Trainer for Merz Aesthetics (Radiesse®, Belotero®).
- Ad-hoc Trainer of other doctors for Silhouette Soft®.
- Resident Writer for a medical info-site Doctorxdentist.com
His special interest is in dramatic facial contouring and rejuvenation with injectables (Botox, Fillers, Threadlifts) combination therapy.
He was conferred:
- The Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine and the Masters of Hair Transplantation from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- The Certificate of Hair Transplantation from Maxwell Hair Clinic of Gangnam, Seoul
- Certificates of Competence for general aesthetic medicine issued by the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee of Singapore.
He was also trained by top aesthetic surgeons and doctors from:
- Europe (Plastic Surgeon Dr Franco Vercesi, Dermatologist Dr Tatjana Pavicic)
- Korea (Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Noh Yoo Noo, Aesthetic Dermatologist Dr Hung Kyung Kook, Aesthetic Dermatologist Dr Kwon Han Jin)
- Taiwan (Plastic Surgeons Dr. Yang Sung Yu 杨松宇医师, Dr Peter Huang 黄耀主医师, Dr Michael Chang 张格彰医师）.
Dr Israr Wong offers all-rounded medical aesthetic treatments ranging from:
- Injectables (Botox, Fillers)
- Non-surgical facelifts (Thermage™ CPT, Ulthera, Korean Threadlift, Silhouette Soft)
- Both surgical/non-surgical options of hair loss (including hair transplant)
- Chemical and light rejuvenation of the skin (Super Skin Rejuvenation™)
- Skin lasers (Pixel™ Pro, Korean pigment laser)
- Localised non-surgical fat reduction (Liposonix™, CoolTech)
- Super Hair Removal (SHR™)
- He also offers dedicated medical solutions to men’s wellness and cutting edge anti-aging therapy.